02 November 2010

My new road side friends who lightened up my day :)

Me and my twin were on our way to a mall for buying a few not so required but definetly desirable stuff (Diwlai being round the corner all the gurls get a good reason to justify their dire needs of shopping ;) and we dint miss this chance either).

On one of the cross roads of Ashram Road we happen to see a bunch of kids - all happy and not begging but staring at us instead. I opened the window of my car and without a second thought raised the volume of my music Player (it was  playing 'munni badnam hui darling tere liye') and asked them if they wanted to enjoy the song and tap their feet. One of the super enthusatic kids started dancing and others whistling :). Too much of traffic allowed us to spend some more time with these lovely kids. Had a beautiful exchange of smiles, a gIggling session after a joke from kid (on me haha) followed by a few photographs.

I just heard a horn blow from the car behind me which brought me back to the traffic world and straight as i saw, the signal went green and i had to leave these kids :( But something more was instore than this fun which really touched my heart. One of the kids waved me bye with a lovely flying good-bye kiss which i will always cherish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment