27 March 2012

24th March 2012

Rajpath Club! Craftroots :)

We thought of bringing our shwas kids at craftroots exhibition, (www.craftroots.org) so that they can learn about various crafts of GUjarat and interact with highly skilled artisans. Also, the idea was to inculcate in them the seeds of spreading love and smiles through interaction and RAK with guests visitng the exhibition.






All the kids had fun tagging guests with gifts and smile cards. They gave random group hugs, gifted a teddy bear to a crying baby and made her smile. They struck up conversations with visitors, explained the concept of smile deck, asked them to pick up a card and pass it on to continue the chain of kindness. Each person with whom they interacted they said Chalo apde khushiyo phelaiye which means lets spread happiness :):):):)

We then went to my sisters place for lunch. Inspite of her 5 month old kid and the responisbilities coming along with it, she cooked lunch for our entire gang.We did a prayer together ,thanking god for all the love , good health, beautiful spirit of sharing and abundance we all are blessed with :)

she and my brother-in-law spent some beautiful time interacting with them patiently.It moved me deeply.

Because of all the excitement and fun they experienced throughout the day they were getting hyper. So,We sat in a circle with Sheetalbhai for meditation



The kids then learnt some pottery


The kids had a beautiful smile on their faces while we were returning.

I reached home, dog tired . But then I recieved a text from my sister:

Thanks for bringing the kids to our place.It was a beautiful experience. I am blessed to have you all in my life. The text made me think - we have sisters on this earth for special reasons, to support us in our inner journey and celebrate our happiest moments :) :) :) :)

I was no more feeling tired, I got ready and went out with my friends ;)

1 comment: