16 May 2012

Beautiful Conspiracy of Universe awes me :)Love you Amar and Hemel!

You are awed by the Universe's Conspiracy when you have friends from school who understands your inner journey deeply and also helps you develop clarity and have faith on the path you have chosen for yourself and motivates you to keep walking on the same path where you could have experiences beyond your highest imagination :)


I had one such blissful moment, full of gratitude and abundance when Hemel and Amar two of my frens from school visited project shwas, interacted with kids, did prayers for Esha (another friend of ours from school) and her baby,just before her baby shower. That day i had so many moments of gratitude, being grateful to universe for having conspired so that we could meet in this life and with each coming year we had an opportunity to develop such a beautiful relationship that have blossomed and will blossom with love, trust and mutual respect we have for each other.

                                        

They are settled in Australia and they were in city only for 3 days.Inspite of their other plans and hectic schedule they squeezed in so that they could peep into my journey. We were silent most of the time at the project but their presence and smiles were enough to let me know 'we are always there invisibly or visibly' to support each others journey.


The chosen path may not be an easy one but with noble friends like them around I am sure my journey is going to be beautiful and blissful





Warm welcome for beautiful souls!Me n my twin did this Rangolee for them!



That day i SHOPPED A LOT after so many months!!!And i bought my favorite dress for which i was hunting since months !!! :)








Love you both!
Thanks for your presence in my life :)
Meet you in prayers daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment